According to nutritionists, skin health can be maintained by adding sufficient amount of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. All these elements work together to improve skin’s health and beauty.
Today, it is easy to add all these essential elements in our diet. Let us see some of the best foods for the health skin –
- Almond Milk – Rich in vitamin E, it is one of the best foods for a beautiful skin. It not only moisturizes the skin, but also protects it from sun damage. You can take unsweetened almond milk because it is low in sugar. Unquestionably, it is an incredible food for your skin.
- Coconut Oil – It is the best foods for skin. It provides instant energy and improves the rate of metabolism. You can prepare a wide range of dishes from coconut oil. According to a study, it improves overall absorption of other nutrients in the body and maintains a higher level of cognitive functioning. Besides that, it can kill bacteria, viruses as well as glow your skin.
- Nuts – Nuts are the perfect beauty foods. You can add almonds, cashews, pistachios, peanuts and Brazil nuts. All these are highly valuable when it comes to beautifying the skin. Besides that, they also help to maintain skin elasticity.
- Oats – If you want to achieve healthy and beautiful skin, then you should eat oats. Yes, they are mineral rich, high in anti-aging selenium and help to maintain healthy hair and skin.
- Olive Oil – Olive oil helps to keep your skin supple and youthful. Besides that, it can reduce the risk of heart disease and high BP. No doubt, it is an ideal food for your skin.
Apart from all these things, you should drink plenty of water, as it is good for skin beauty and overall health. (Our body is composed of about 60% water.) It is very essential for the proper functioning of our body.
Today, it is easy have these items or order them from any well-established pure veg restaurants. Modern restaurants serve a wide range of fruit, cheese and nut salad, apple walnut salad, and other nutritious salads, etc. You can also order highly nutrient dense superfoods from these restaurants. Are you ready to improve the quality of your skin?